Castolin Kaynak San.Tic. Ltd. Sti.
Çerkeşli OSB. Mah. İMES 8. Cad.
No: 22 Dilovası 41455 KOCAELİ
Castolin has specialized in providing industry with innovative solutions to maintenance, joining and wear problems since the company was founded in Switzerland in 1906.
With a century of service to companies all over the globe, Castolin has became the world leader in protective materials technology.The company's mission from the beginning has been to save valuable and limited natural resources-metals, water, petroleum etc.- by repairing and protecting industrial equipment rather than *scrapping* it.
CASTOLIN EMPLOYEES HAVE QUITE A REPUTATION IN THE INDUSTRY; they're known for being the most professional, knowledgable and best trained in their field.It's true that we recruit and hire only motivated, qualified candidates. But we also add to our employees skills by providing top-rated training programs to help them acquire and maintain Castolin's high performance standards. For our company: it's not where you come that counts... it's where you're going.
Will be responsible for the analysis and diagnosis of a wide variety of wear problems and sales of protective maintenance welding products to over come them. There is no sitting back and letting the product sell itself or relaying on technical know-how.
In the business of competitive selling and creating a market need, the individuals will be able to service existing accounts whilst opening up new business .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily contact to customers (including technical support & sales)
- Realization of the budgeted sales turnover for a given district
- Coordinating local selling activities in parallel to Marketing PMT
- Preparation of the sales and related market research reports
- University degree in Mechanical/Welding Engineering
- Practical and influential personality to communicate in different environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking and self-motivated team player with multi-tasking,follow-up and organization skills
- Problem solver with organized and disciplined working style
- Open minded with a *can do* attitude
- Between 25-35 years of age
- Willingness to travel and have driving license
- Male candidates must have fulfilled their military obligations
- Preferably 1/2 years of experience with sales or technical support
- Experience in Coal Fired Power Generation as well as Steel production industries and a basic knowledge of welding.
Please apply with your updated English resume with a recent photograph and DISC analyses. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only candidates selected for interview will be conducted.