Castolin Eutectic must ensure an industry-leading standard for quality products and services. To maintain this differentiating quality standard we shall strive for excellence in everything we do. We shall set goals to be recognized by our customers as a leader in total quality and customer satisfaction.
The majority of our production sites are ISO 9001:2015 certified. To provide you with an outstanding quality of repairs we also collaborate closely with professional institutes as TÜV and the Welding Association. In many workshops, welders are SCC certified.
Castolin Eutectic is committed to operational and service quality excellence and this global Quality Policy is aimed at controlling all aspects affecting quality within the company. It also demonstrates Castolin Eutectic’s commitment to total quality and clearly states that there can be no compromise on quality.
- To achieve full customer satisfaction and confidence in Castolin Eutectic by ensuring that all manufactured products or services fully meet specifications and customer requirements.
- That our Quality Management System ensures that all work is done correctly, first time.
- To continually improve the quality of our Castolin Eutectic products and services.
- To use our documented non-conformance system for corrective, preventative and continuous improvement actions.
- That all group companies set and use quality objectives with procedural commitment to reduce both ‘internal’ and ‘external’ customer-related reject levels, increasing process efficiency through a defined strategy.
- That the company sets quality objectives which are at the core of the business plan. These include: 1) Customer Satisfaction, 2) Process optimization and 3) regular Management Reviews to focus on the continuous improvement of the Quality System.
- To ensure that the Quality Policy is understood by all employees.
- To ensure that the improvement of quality is the responsibility of all employees and all employees understand the impact of poor quality.
- That all subcontractors and suppliers are aware of Castolin Eutectic’s Quality Policy and are compliant with the agreed and appropriate quality requirements.
- For CEOs, with input from Local Management Teams and local HSE specialists, to undertake a management review and revise this policy at regular intervals.