Territory: Eastern PA, NY, MD
Castolin Eutectic seeks to appoint an Industrial Sales Representative.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2-5 years of Sales Experience, mechanical aptitude and knowledge/experience in the welding industry is preferred. Selling both to direct users and through a distribution network a plus.
- Prospect for new customers / acquiring new accounts
- Maintain and grow sales in existing customers (customer retention).
- Provide, with the assistance of the technical support group, service and technical support to existing customers.
- Coordinate request for information or quotations.
- Manage approval projects for new technologies and applications to current and prospecting customers.
- Develop a territory plan across a large geographical region to target the steel and power industries.
- Experience in power generation, steel and welding
- Target minded people that are driven to succeed; thrive under pressure and enjoy setting and achieving goals
- 2-5 years of OUTSIDE SALES experience -
- Energetic and self-motivated individual
- High level of integrity and committed to serving clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong ability to listen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and versatile
- Must have excellent relationship building skills
- Must be willing to travel.
Castolin Eutectic offers a competitive salary and commission structure, company benefits plan, vehicle allowance and product training.