7065 Tranmere Dr, Ste 6
Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1L9
Account Executive — Wear Management Services and Products
Job Functions Sales & Business Development (Key Accounts)
Industry Mining & Oil Sands
Territory Western Canada
Location Mississauga, ON
This is a combination of work from home, work from the office. (1/3 office, 1/3 home, 1/3 travel)
We’re looking for an Account Executive – Energy & Mining in Western Canada (flexible) to join our dynamic team!
Castolin Eutectic is looking for an experienced sales professional to develop and grow the mining customers as a Key Account Executive. The successful candidate will be the point person responsible for key strategic accounts.
“MUST” have: A minimum of 3 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience, as well as a mechanical aptitude, a solid understanding of the wear management solutions in Mining and Minerals Industry.
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Castolin Eutectic Team, and contact us today.
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Key Industry, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the defined industry
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements of the defined industry segments
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion.
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with strategic channel partner
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques
- High level of conflict resolution and negotiation to maintain multi-stakeholder engagement
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to develop solutions aligned with end-user needs
- Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Experience in wear management and surface protection
- Basic understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Experience with CRM software
- 50% travel within assigned territory
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Active mine sites, maintenance/fabrication shops, processing plants (safety awareness is a key element); requires ability to wear all necessary PPE gear when needed; requires some lifting (up to 50 lbs.), ability to climb stairs.
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, company benefits plan, RRSP plan, vehicle allowance and product training