N94W14355 Garwin Mace Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051,
Castolin Eutectic is hiring a Project Manager for their Menomonee Falls, WI location. Local candidates desired.
Castolin Eutectic is a global leader in cost-effective repair and maintenance solutions. Castolin Eutectic offers welding, brazing and coating technologies to a variety of industry sectors. We have a current opening for a Project Manager in our Menomonee Falls office.
The Project Manager is responsible for facilitating multiple manufacturing/operational projects of varying size and scope across our organization. An individual in this position will provide project management and necessary technical direction to assure successful, timely implementation and completion of projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages development and execution of multiple projects through all phases of the project life (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing)
- Works with cross-functional project team to move the project through all phases and makes certain that the project is on schedule and within budget and scope.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies and manages risks/issues, develops mitigation plans, and communicates updates to management and team members.
- Communicates clear project expectations to team members.
- Drives development and deployment of assigned project structure and processes within operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Project Management or other technical field
- 3+ years hand-on experience in Project Management role or similar function
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Proven experience with manufacturing and service footprint reconfiguration
- Experience in engineering or technical field with knowledge of project management in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong coaching, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Able to function comfortably in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and ambiguous environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving abilities and pro-active approach
- Able to support multiple projects and balance priorities through planning, execution, and leadership.
Eutectic Corporation offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, long and short term disability, life insurance, paid vacations, holiday and sick pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer