CastoTig® 1611 DC
CastoTIG 1611 DC is an advancement of proven Castolin inverter technology. The microprocessor controlled, compact power source is specially designed for TIG welding with direct current and is also useful
for Manual Metal Arc Electrode applications.
- Minimal size and weight, low energy consumption and generator-usability.
- Versatile working on small parts and extra flexibility due to the G 160-torch.
- Easy-to-use by menu guides and simple touch-panel.
- The electronic high-frequency-ignition ensures perfect, contactfree ignition on all applications
- Lift-Arc-ignition for welding in areas with sensitive electronics, e.g. control and steering systems.
- Standard-integrated pulse function for improved welding pool control especially on thin sheets. All parameters for professional TIG-welding are directly accessible. 2 and 4 step modes.
- CE and S Approval markings for safe use.
Clear readable digital-display for programming and status.
|Current Range||5 - 160 A|
|Mains Voltage||1 x 230 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Open Circuit Voltage - MMA/TIG||54 V / 10V|
|Mains fuse (slow-blow)||16 A|
|Mains power at 100% DC - TIG||2.5 kVA|
|Protection class||IP 23S|
|Official Approvals||CE, S|
|Weight with mains cable||5,7 kg|
|Dimensions (mm)||360 (L) x 120 (B) x 215 (H)|