N94W14355 Garwin Mace Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Castolin Eutectic has a vacancy for a Maintenance Mechanic in our in our Menomonee Falls, WI facility.
Castolin Eutectic is a global leader in cost-effective repair and maintenance solutions. Castolin Eutectic offers welding, brazing and coating technologies to a variety of industry sectors. We have a current opening for a Maintenance Mechanic in our Menomonee Falls office.
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for performing duties to repair and maintain machinery, equipment, building and facilities. This position requires a broad knowledge of maintenance skills including mechanical repair, plumbing, welding, carpentry, fabrication and intermediate knowledge of electrical repair.
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related service.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of purchased parts.
- Perform skilled operations such as removal of belts for extruder, maintain wet mix platform equipment; and other various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations.
- Conduct maintenance on the buildings, facilities, and the grounds.
- Assist in determining the nature and scope of forthcoming projects and the requirements for completion.
- Ensure preventive maintenance on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Maintenance
- Computer Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The company offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package.
Eutectic Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer