Ohio River Valley
Castolin Eutectic is a worldwide leading company in maintenance, surface protection and special joining using welding brazing and coating technologies. We are searching for a Key Industry Sales Executive to develop and grow key industry customers in the Ohio River Valley Region. We are searching for applicants based in the Pittsburg, PA area.
The successful candidate will be the point person responsible for key strategic accounts focusing on the steel and power generation industries. A minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in sales or relevant experience, a mechanical aptitude, and a basic understanding of wear mechanisms and/or maintenance & repair welding are attributes a successful candidate exhibit.
The Key Industry Sales Executive is responsible for selling Eutectic products and services through the achievement of opportunity based sales targets, focusing on steel and power generation industries.
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to management on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the key industries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements of the defined industry segments
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion.
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to support the development of application-based solutions aligned with the development of customer requirements and competitive market needs
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
- 3-5 years of relevant industrial sales experience
- Possess a Hunter mentality with cold calling experience
- Basic understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual
- Eagerness to expand company with new sales, clients and territories
- Well organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills,
- High level of integrity and committed to serving clients
- Strong negotiation and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to travel 50%
- Ability to learn products and associated processes
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Castolin Eutectic Team, and contact us today.
We offer a competitive salary, commission structure, company benefits plan, and product training.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Local candidates only.