12300 W. Carmen Ave. Milwaukee
53225 Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Castolin Eutectic seeks to appoint an Account Executive - Cement & Aggregate & Precast in Northeastern States PA, MD, NY
Key Industry Executive — Wear Management Services and Products
Industry: Cement & Aggregate & Precast Eastern PA, MD, NY
We are looking for an Account Executive – Cement & Aggregate & Precast in Northeastern States (flexible) to join our dynamic team!
Castolin Eutectic is looking for an experienced sales professional to develop and grow the key Cement Customers as a Key Account Executive. The successful candidate will be the point person responsible for key strategic accounts
“MUST” have: A minimum of 3 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience, as well as a mechanical aptitude, a solid understanding of the wear management solutions in Cement & Aggregate & Precast
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Castolin Eutectic Team, and contact us today.
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Key Industry, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the defined industry
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements of the defined industry segments
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion.
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with strategic channel partner
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques
- High level of conflict resolution and negotiation to maintain multi-stakeholder engagement
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to develop solutions aligned with end-user needs
- Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Experience in wear management and surface protection
- Basic understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Experience with CRM software
- 50% travel within assigned territory
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Medical, Dental, benefits
- 401K Plan
- Opportunity for stability and career growth