The alloy EuTroLoy 16006 has been specially developed to meet the metallurgical and physical standards of the Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA).
The alloy characteristics, combined with the regularity and efficiency of the process, give constant high quality deposits, very low dilution of the base metal and high deposition speed.
- High resistance to erosion in liquid media.
- High resistance to cavitation. Good resistance to impact.
- EuTroLoy 16006 is a prealloyed powder. It is manufactured by gas atomisation to have a spherical shape and to ensure the highest purity, in particular to keep a low oxygen content.
- The spherical shape and the grain-size distribution of the particles ensures a regular flow of powder through the equipment.
- Valve fittings (seats, shutters and cones) for use with steam, oil, chemical products and sea water.
- Diesel engine valves.
- Processing machinery for vegetable matter.
- Extruder screws, etc.
- Bond coat for EuTroLoy 16019 and 16001.
|Deposit Hardness:~40 HRC|