Powder brazing flux for capillar brazing with high silver content alloys. At elevated temperature the flux reduces the metal oxides on the base metal and activates the surface. This results in an optimal wetting of the filler metal and increase of the capillar effect in the gap between the two surfaces to be joined. The development of a surface alloy between the filler metal and the base metal ensures the metallic continuity. The brazing flux 1802 HF is designed for use with induction heating.
- Food & drink: Processing & storage containers, water & other pipes.
- Electrical & electronics: Connectors, waveguides, contacts, rotors.
- Precision instruments: Surgical & optical instruments, watches, pressure gauges.
- Air conditioning & refrigeration: Ducts, valves, heat exchangers.
- Plumbing & household: Heating & gas pipes, drains, household fittings, furniture, lamps.
- Arts & crafts: Frames for spectacles, jewellery, musical instruments, works of art.
|Norm||DIN 8511 F-SH1|